LISA - SaWaDiKa Official Song Lyrics

LISA - SaWaDiKa  song is a latest solo Song releasing By LLoud official and sung by one of the best female singer Lisa, lyrics of this song written by Lisa with music by vevo this video featuring by self Lisa 

Sawadika song  Lyrics Credit 
Song Lisa - sawadika
Lyrics by Lisa
Music by - VeVo


Sawadika Song Lyrics


Hello Sawadika
Yeah you know my wrist is cold
Got this time piece from Geneva
If you know it then you know
I’m that bitch on your tv
And my Ferrari indigo
La la Lisa la diva
Sawadika there she go


Hello Sawadika
Yeah you know my wrist is cold
Got this time piece from Geneva
If you know it then you know
I’m that bitch on your tv
And my Ferrari indigo
La la Lisa la diva
Sawadika there she go


Who let this bitch out of the cage
Move that
Get out of the way
Murder, killed that
I’m on the case
Hands up
Now lock me away

Championship
They call me the one
Whip my shit
Like it’s a salon
I throw fits
Like highlight clips
I aim, I hit
Blow smoke off the gun


How many does it take
How many does it take
How many
How many tryna ride my wave
How many want my name
How many-
How many got discipline
How many comprehend
How many that been where I been
How many get me from within


Catch me in my feelings
Up in the sky
Baby there’s no ceiling
In my mind


Hello Sawadika
Yeah you know my wrist is cold
Got this time piece from Geneva
If you know it then you know
I’m that bitch on your tv
And my Ferrari indigo
La la Lisa la diva
Sawadika there she go

Hello Sawadika
Yeah you know my wrist is cold
Got this time piece from Geneva
If you know it then you know
I’m that bitch on your tv
And my Ferrari indigo
La la Lisa la diva
Sawadika there she go


Bang bang Bangkok bang
Screaming ‘geng mak’ with my gang
Baht be going in my bank til I’m going out with a bag
Thai’d up like I’m booked booked
I’m like hold up let me cook cook
Put a show on when I show up doing donuts in a tuktuk


Step on the terrace the rooftop
Hop in the back of the chop chop
Like are you coming or what?
I’m like the tick on your clock
Waking them up
Yes, I’m a trouble fanatic
Live for the shock like I’m anaphylactic
Is it too much? Am I overdramatic?
Sick I’m too sick better call me a medic


Catch me in my feelings
Up in the sky
Baby there’s no ceiling
In my mind


Hello Sawadika
Yeah you know my wrist is cold
Got this time piece from Geneva
If you know it then you know
I’m that bitch on your tv
And my Ferrari indigo
La la Lisa la diva
Sawadika there she go

Hello Sawadika
Yeah you know my wrist is cold
Got this time piece from Geneva
If you know it then you know
I’m that bitch on your tv
And my Ferrari indigo
La la Lisa la diva
Sawadika there she go


Hello Sawadika
Hello Sawadika
Hello Sawadika
Hello Sawadika there she go

Watch Video